What’s perhaps worse than a bad hair day? One that has you scratching your head because of dandruff. Flakes are not your friends, so I’m sure you’re looking for the best shampoo for dandruff. There’s a list of contenders here. But before that, you may also want to learn more about what you’re up against.
What causes dandruff
There are a lot of factors that can lead to dandruff. One is seborrheic dermatitis, a common skin condition that causes inflamed skin and flakes. Other skin conditions such as eczema, ringworm, and contact dermatitis could also be the cause.
Using the wrong type of shampoo and skincare product could also be a reason. Some dietary and nutritional deficiencies may also be what causes dandruff.
How to stop dandruff
The best way to tackle dandruff is finding its source. Once you’ve zeroed in on the cause of yours, you’ll be pretty much set to finding the solution to your problem.
If you happen to find out that what could help you out is a dandruff shampoo, here are the best ones you can find on the market.
Best shampoo for dandruff in the Philippines
1. Nizoral Maximum Treatment Shampoo
2. Selsun Blue Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
3. Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo
4. Moringa-O2 Dandruff & Oil Control Shampoo & Conditioner
5. Kerasys Scalp Care Deep Cleansing Shampoo
6. Yves Rocher Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
7. Zenutrients Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo
8. Human Nature Clarifying Shampoo
9. Himalaya Anti-Dandruff Soothing & Moisturising Shampoo
Want to try a ginger shampoo? It’s said to be great for hair loss and dandruff. Here’s a list of some you can try.